We’re Ready For You To Get Started!
When is comes to real estate, we know that every sales associate brings unique talents to the table. Whether you’re making the move from a corporate career and are skilled at analyzing trends or you’re a recent college graduate who makes fast friends, at ERA Real Estate, we’re dedicated to your real estate success. How can you get started?
Fill out the Career Info Form. This will give us a valuable glimpse at some of your experience and goals. In turn, we can help you develop the areas that are important to your success. We know that a thriving company is made up of goal-oriented individuals—individuals who have support and assistance in reaching their goals. Based on the information you provide, one of our Career Development Professionals will contact you and guide you through the next few steps.
Sales associates who join our team are delighted with the support and business tools they receive to help them grow. We provide systems and customizable products to enhance your development and career experience.
If you’re looking to grow your business and aren’t sure where to start, ERA® Elements’ new interactive online platform provides customizable career development strategies. Answer a few questions on your areas of interest or growth, and you’ll receive a series of recommendations to guide your personal development, including steps to help you better use the training, products and services available to you as a member of the ERA network. Not only will this tool help you organize your business plan, but it will create a timeline for the completion of your development work and send you regular e-mail updates on your current activities and upcoming deadlines. ERA Elements will put you on the path toward a more successful career, and help you get there in a timely fashion.
ERA® Education and Career Development
Key to enhancing your business is ERA Real Estate’s sales associate development-training programs. With fast-start programs for newly licensed associates and advanced programs for the seasoned pro, ERA® sales associates have access to live, virtual and self-paced courses at any time.
Click here to see a complete ERA Course Catalog
Training Program Overview
Below are just a few of our core sales associate training courses available.
- Start Up For Real Estate - For the newly licensed or for those experienced associates seeking to “get back to the basics,” the ERA® Start Up For Real Estate course immerses you in the daily functions and responsibilities of a real estate professional. The high-intensity curriculum is combined with mentored field training. Accountability is the foundation of any successful training program.
- AccelERAtion – This course will introduce new topics, as well as reinforce topics covered in Start Up For Real Estate. Improving your skills is paramount to building your business. Sales Associates will learn proven listing and sales techniques so they can be more effective with their clients. AccelERAtion combines curriculum with interactive skill development to increase competence and confidence. Offered in live-classroom or virtual.
- Top Gun® - Experienced associates are encouraged to attend our Top Gun Program, a series of weekly in-depth sessions focusing on ERA® marketing tools, technology and specialty programs. Education equals success and this course aims to advance your overall sales skills. This highly interactive and accountable course truly takes you to the next level of your real estate career.
- ERA® Distinction – Want to leverage the ERA tools and services to take your business to the next level? Then, the ERA® Distinction is designed for you. Discover the core ERA products that can set you apart. This course is delivered in six 90-minute sessions over two weeks so that you’re never out of touch with your current buyers and sellers. Ideal for ERA sales associates who want to ensure that they are up-to-date with all the latest ERA tools or the experienced sales associates new to ERA Real Estate.
- ERA® International Collection Luxury Real Estate Program – NEW! This intensive training was developed in conjunction with Laurie Moore-Moore and The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and will help you develop the materials, knowledge and credentials you need to excel in this specialized market. Designed to help sales professionals who currently work in the upper tier move to the next level or to help those just beginning to target the luxury home market, this class will help you jump-start your business. Upon completion of the course, you’ll receive all the member benefits associated with the new program as well as a personalized marketing plan.
- Virtual Simulation Courses – These fun, interactive courses continue to enhance the tough skills required to be the best you can be. Included are courses such as Objection Handling, Working with Buyers and Negotiating Skills in Action. These courses are available at your convenience, 24/7.
- Technology Series – In today’s market, it’s vital to add technology to your high-tech marketing plan. This comprehensive training series includes topics such as Building Your Web Presence, Leverage ERA.com to Maximize Your Listing Exposure, Working With Your Customer Using ERA® Technology Tools, Marketing With TeamERA.com, ERA® Super Profile and much more!
- ERA® Certification Courses – Obtain real estate designations in the comfort of your home or office with these virtual class offerings: Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), eBuyer, Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Certified Foreclosure Agent (CFA), GREEN and more!